Colby T. Gamester was born and raised in Portsmouth, NH and is proud to be a fourth-generation native. Colby studied at the University of New Hampshire, graduating with dual-degrees in Economics and Political Science. Throughout his years at UNH and for several years that followed, Colby owned and operated his own landscaping business serving the greater seacoast area.
Colby attended the New England School of Law in Boston, MA. During that time he worked as Student Prosecutor for Chelsea District Attorney's Office. In 2012, he graduated with his J.D. and was admitted to the New Hampshire Bar shortly after.
Colby practices law in downtown Portsmouth, NH. In his spare time he enjoys running, traveling, gardening and spending time with his family.
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Rockingham County Bar Association
- City of Portsmouth, NH Planning Board Member
- PLAN (Post-Landfill Action Network) Board Member
- Regional Council for The United Way of The Greater Seacoast
- Chair of the Emerging Leaders Committee of the United Way of The Greater Seacoast
- Leadership Seacoast
- Board of Directors (2006 - 2008)
- Member (2001-present)
- Notary Public
- Justice of the Peace
HONORS & AWARDS:
- Selected as Top 10 - Top 10 to Watch (Presented by Catapult & Seacoastonline.com) - 2014